Welcome to Tonomus, a NEOM Company!
Website: This website (tonomus.com and tonomus.neom.com) and all its pages and Content and any subsites thereof.
Tonomus: is the operating/marketing name for NEOM Tech & Digital Company a company incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Any reference to Tonomus, NEOM Tech & Digital Company, NEOM Tech & Digital, NEOM T&D, T&D, “ourselves”, “we”, “our” and “us” shall refer to and mean NEOM Tech & Digital Company.
NEOM Company: is a company incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
User: the person choosing to access or use the Website. Any reference to “you” and “your” shall include the same meaning.
Intellectual Property Rights: means (i) copyright, rights related to or affording protection similar to copyright, patents and rights in inventions, database rights and rights in trademarks, service marks, logos, get-up, rights in internet domain names and website addresses and other rights in trade names, designs, know-how, trade secrets and other proprietary rights confidential information (each such rights whether registered or unregistered); (ii) any registration of and applications for registration, and the right to apply for registration for any of the rights lists at (i) above that are capable of being registered in any country or jurisdiction; and (iii) all other rights having equivalent or similar effect in any country or jurisdiction.
Content: means any and all information, documents and materials on the Website and any text, software, database, format, graphic and written work, briefing, newsletter, press release, news item, guide, article, case report and any other material, document or html reproduction, whether on the Website or downloaded from it.
03. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Tonomus grants Users the permission to visit the Website (including use of the Contents) solely for non-commercial uses. By accessing the Website, you agree:
a. To comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this Website;
b. To be responsible for all telecommunications charges relating to your use of this Website.
c. The exception to the use of Website restriction in paragraph (03)(1) above, news reporters, journalists and correspondents can use the Content in accordance with the following conditions:
i. the purpose is genuinely for reporting Tonomus events or promoting it;
ii. the use of the Content is fair; and
iii. the use of the Content is accompanied by sufficient acknowledgment.
3. Tonomus reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to suspend, discontinue or restrict the availability of the Website (or part thereof) for any reason or no reason at all. Tonomus will try to give you reasonable notice of any such suspension, discontinuation or restriction. You agree that Tonomus will not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension, discontinuation or restriction of the Website or any part thereof.
4. Tonomus does not guarantee that the Website (including any Content) will always be available or uninterrupted. You agree that Tonomus will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability or interruption to the Website or any part thereof.
5. Tonomus does not guarantee that the Website (including any Content) will always be free from errors or omissions. Tonomus reserves the right (in its sole discretion) from time to time to change the Website for any reason or no reason at all. You agree that Tonomus will not be liable to you or to any third party for any change to the Website or any part thereof.
6. You acknowledge and agree that Tonomus will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Website.
8. Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around webpages on the Website that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the Website.
04. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES ON YOUR WEBSITE
1. Our Website may contain links and references to affiliates or third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Tonomus, and Tonomus is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Tonomus provides these links only as a convenience, and Tonomus does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such links.
2. If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.”
05. NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
1. The information on our Website is provided for general information purposes only and is not an advertisement. It is not intended to amount to advice (of any nature) on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialty advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
2. This Website may include statements, opinions and advices of various information providers and Tonomus does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this website or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk.
3. We make reasonable commercial efforts to update the information on our Website. However, we do not provide any representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any information published on our Website or the availability of the Website. All Materials provided on this Website are provided “as is””, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the use of this Website.
1. Tonomus disclaims all liability accordingly. Under no circumstances shall Tonomus be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Website.
2. In particular, we shall not be held responsible for any Content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arises on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
07. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All Content which includes, but not limited to, the design, structure and layout on this Website is owned, controlled by Tonomus or its parent company or licensed by or to Tonomus or its parent company and is protected by intellectual property, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other Intellectual Property Rights. And, subject to Clause 03.1(c) above, such Content may not be copied, amended, edited, altered, reproduced, republished, broadcasted uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed without obtaining the express prior written consent of Tonomus or its parent company. Unless such content is explicitly labelled as otherwise by Tonomus or its parent company.
2. Nothing on this Website or else, whether directly or indirectly, express or implied, shall be construed to be a limitation or waiver of any privileges and immunities of Tonomus or any of its members.
3. Any delay in the exercise or non-exercise of any right shall not be construed as a waiver of that right. We shall have the right to exercise our rights as often as necessary. Our rights are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law.
4. No waiver by Tonomus shall be construed valid unless issued by its duly authorized representative.
6. Nothing on this Website shall be construed to constitute a partnership between You and Us or constitute that one is an agent of the other for any reasons or purposes.
7. That certain information that are related to You may be used for internal purposes including but not limited to statistical or analysis purposes. This information may include, but not limited to, (addresses, Internet Protocols, navigation, software used during the accessibility, time spent on the Website).
8. You will access its Contents solely for Your own private use; and not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the Content without obtaining Our prior written consent. You agree not to benefit commercially from the Website Content.
9. To comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to Your use of this Website and not to use this website to distribute any information or data in contravention of any regulation or legislation (including, but not limited to, regulation or legislation governing financial services, money laundering or anti-terrorism);
10. If required and necessary should you need the usage of a third-party software to access this Website, you will obtain a license of such software at your expense (or the expense of your employer as the case may be).
11. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the Website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be free of any error. We shall have the sole right with no restrictions to update the Website from time to time as we deem fit at our sole discretion.
09. GOVERNING LAW
Any dispute or claim of whatever nature between you and Tonomus arising out of or in connection with this Website or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and requirements of the competent authority. Users of this Website do so on the basis that they thereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court or authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the purpose of any such dispute or claim.